Sunday, February 8, 2015

I'm not a robot.
Do I wish I was though?
Robots don't make mistakes. 
Who wouldn't want to be a robot?
Robots know everything.
They also have no emotion.
They can't feel pain of a breakup. 
Or the abuse of a bully. 
They don't cry.
Being a robot would be so much easier.
But he they never feel the warmth of a hug.
Or the excitement of a kiss.
 They never smile at the flowers he got you for Valentines Day.
But maybe he never bought you flowers. 
Or surprised you with a kiss. 
Maybe you never feel the warmth of a mothers hug. 
Just the sting of her hateful words.
They pain of the lies your friends told about you. 
Maybe I wish I didn't have emotions.
Maybe being a robot isn't all that bad. 
Maybe the grass really is greener that way.

5 comments:

  1. freaking love this cause its just real relatable

    i wouldn't mind being a robot at all tbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i just want to take a minute to appreciate your background picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it better to feel nothing at all? Mm. You made me think with this. Love it. Mm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But maybe he never bought you flowers
    Or surprised you with a kiss."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would hate being a robot....just in case you are wondering

    ReplyDelete