Monday, May 18, 2015

Big Reveal #10

What does my pen name mean?

It is a combination of memories that I will cherish forever. Chap. 2 grades older than me. All I knew

about this kid was that he had a really weak stomach. McDonald's was his enemy. His famous quote,

'Nope guys and I can't play basketball, I need to go home..' He got his mission call to Taiwan. All his

friends left in the summer. He put his papers in and he had to wait until October. So him and I became

good friends. We made JCW's run during school. We played basketball anytime we could find an

open church. We became really good friends, and someone I could trust with a lot.


Hansen. My next door neighbor, John Hansen. We've been neighbors for as long as I can remember.

He was also 2 years old than I was, so I was the annoying little kid trying to play with the big kids. I

got left out in a lot of things. Especially when it came to girls. But there is one thing that I could

always count on John to do with me, was play Pokemon and play basketball. He had every Pokemon

game ever imaginable. He wasn't amazing at basketball, but he could ramble off any fact for any

basketball player ever known. He recorded my voicemail and I still listen to it weekly. Hello, this is

Kyle Keith Porter. Former full-back of the B team. A teacher in the Aaronic priesthood. John 3:16

helped me through a hard time in my life. Sorry I couldn't come to the phone. If this is Marley call me

back.


No comments:

Post a Comment