Sunday, May 17, 2015

Heart #13

               I am in a classroom with every seat full. The classroom become smaller and smaller and the

 students less and less. There are only 2 people left. The room increases to normal size and turns into 

a conference room. The other person in the classroom was a girl. Her brown hair with blonde 

highlights was not easily mistaken. I saw her across the room and started towards her. As I walked 

towards her she got farther and farther away. She then transformed into a yellow sundress with a hat 

running through a garden. Like one of those nice ones in England. I sprinted afterwards just seeking to know her name. We

 chased each other for what seemed to be hours. Every time I would get in front of her, I would notice a new and beautiful

 quality about her. Her eyes were like the sea when changing to the shallow sandy floor into the coral reefy forest. Her lips 

were a thin and the color of pink rose. Then she disappeared. Into thin air like the desks and classmates. I spent the next 

several moments searching the entire garden. Not a single thing. I place my head in my hands and close my eyes. I feel water 

on my knees. I open my eyes, stand up and look around. I am on a beach with nothing around me. There is no boardwalk,

 beach homes, or people. I turn around to take in the scenery and there she is. Standing next to me in a white dress and she 

had something in her hand. I could tell it was a pinkish red because it was just bigger than her palm. She outstretches her 

hand is handing me something. I hold out my hand and she drops something in. It was warm, wet, red, and beating. I felt a 

bulge in my chest. I reached in and felt the same thing that this girl had just given me. I pull out my heart and give it to the 

girl. She smiled and disappeared.




 I woke up. I cried. 

The realization that the most beautiful creature is out there somewhere with my heart.

I don't even know her name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment